Sales enablement tools are necessary for salespeople to do their best jobs. Whether you’re looking for a platform that will help you manage your customers or allow you to automatically create proposals and quotes based on customer data, sales enablement can help.
In this guide, we’ll look at some of the most important features you should consider when choosing a sales enablement tool and the best platforms that can fit your needs.
What are Sales Enablement Tools?
Sales enablement tools are software applications that help salespeople do their jobs more effectively. Think about providing insights into customers’ behavior, improving collaboration between sales reps and marketers, making it easy for managers to track progress, and more. Sales enablement can include everything from CRMs to social media analytics tools.
Sales Enablement Tools Functions
Using a sales enablement tool is an effective way to help your team understand and execute your company’s sales strategy. They can be used in a variety of ways, including:
- Customer relationship management (CRM): Sales reps can use this to track leads, build relationships with prospects, and manage customers.
- Sales training: Sales enablement tools can provide an overview of the product or service you’re selling, as well as information about the target customer and the market in which they operate. By learning how a product works and what it does, your sales team can better describe its value to potential customers and close deals faster.
- Sales coaching: Sales enablement tools can guide you in approaching different scenarios to maximize success rates. This is especially useful for your sales reps because they can get immediate feedback and support.
- Sales intelligence: Sales enablement tools can help you track sales metrics so that you know exactly how your reps are performing and where things need to be improved.
How to Choose the Right Sales Enablement Software
Sales enablement tools are the lifeblood of modern sales teams. They’re used to help your reps close deals and better serve customers, so it’s essential that you choose the right tool for your business.
Here are five questions to ask when looking for sales enablement software:
1. Is it a CRM or just a data portal? Does it have all the features you need, or do some come at an extra cost?
2. What is its user interface like? Is it easy for your team members to navigate? Does it provide good support for mobile devices and tablets?
3. How does this product integrate with other tools your team might need, such as email marketing campaigns, lead management software platforms, and social media tools? Will you have to pay extra for these integrations if they’re not included in the base package price?
4. Does it provide insights into your sales team’s activities and sales pipelines? Does it recommend actions you should take to optimize every opportunity and reduce risks?
5. What technologies are you using for your business? Will your new sales enablement tool seamlessly integrate with your current tech stack?
Sales Enablement Tools Examples
ActiveCampaign is a marketing automation platform that allows you to connect your email, SMS, and social media marketing campaigns to one central hub. You can use ActiveCampaign to automate your email marketing, manage your contacts and leads, create personalized emails, and send automated SMS messages and push notifications.
- Create automated emails and campaigns
- Segment audiences and send personalized messages
- Create popups and forms to collect leads
- Manage contacts, track email engagement, and score leads
- Support Salesforce integration
- Might require technical expertise to set up
Price: Starts from $49 per month for small teams
Leadpages is a landing page builder that helps you create and host high-converting landing pages to market your business or product. You can also use Leadpages to collect leads, build your email list, and distribute your content across multiple channels.
- Create landing pages, popups, and alert bars within minutes
- Support hundreds of mobile-optimized templates
- Collect leads and send the data to your CRM
- Easy to use, no technical skills required
- Salesforce integration isn’t available
Price: Starts from $49 per month
3. Revenue Grid
Revenue Grid is a revenue operations and intelligence platform that’s perfect for your sales team. It gives you real-time insights into your pipeline’s health so you can stay on top of your game and close more deals.
- Track and manage revenue performance in real-time
- Centralize data from Salesforce, Gmail, and Outlook in one place
- Create automated email sequences to connect and nurture leads
- Get alerts on trends, opportunities, and risks in time
- Tight integration with Salesforce
- Real-time updates and insights
- Because Revenue Grid is an all-in-one platform, there might be a learning curve to getting familiar with the platform.
- Provided on request
If you’re running a B2B company and looking for a comprehensive platform that is built for Salesforce users, then Revenue Grid is your best choice. Sign up for a 14-day free trial today and see how it’ll transform your business.