Revenue Grid’s pipeline management software seamlessly integrates with your existing CRM and communication systems. It automatically captures and centralizes all sales activities, communications, and related data, providing a single source of truth for your sales processes.
Once the data is collected, the software with the help of AI identifies patterns, opportunities, risks, and bottlenecks in your sales pipeline, providing actionable insights for sales teams and leaders. Based on the insights generated, the software enables sales teams to take informed actions.
Sales pipeline software is any tool that a company uses to move, track, or analyze potential customers through the stages of a sale. It helps them keep track of their prospects and customers, and it allows them to see where they are in the sales funnel.
Sales pipeline management software has another important set of features: tracking, improving, and reporting on the performance of sales representatives. For example, a tool can be used to automate tasks, like sending follow-up emails or scheduling appointments. And if all that’s not enough, many software products include features that help salespeople close more deals, such as customer relationship management (CRM) tools or analytics.
1. Accelerates sales acquisition – step-by-step processes always speed up conversion times. The faster you can convert, the lower your CAC (customer acquisition cost). Lower CAC means more revenue for the business
2. Speeds up lead management – less time spent on mundane tasks means more time dedicated to leads and more personal experiences for prospects.
3. Provides full-funnel visibility – setting up the next meeting with a prospect is great, but if you don’t have the big picture, then you don’t know how many meetings you need to make a sale. Sales pipeline software shows you the full scope of the sales funnel.
4. Optimizes sales engagement – no more trying to figure out the perfect time for a call, email, or get-together with your prospects — your sales pipeline lays out all your best interaction practices so you can close more deals.
5. Leverages sales data – when you can easily see how quickly prospects move through different sections of your pipeline, you can zero in on key conversion points and strategize for success.
6. Boosts productivity – you can’t check things off your to-do list if you don’t know what to prioritize. Sales pipeline software lays out your step-by-step conversion process so that you always know what task lies five steps ahead.
Powered by artificial intelligence (AI), Revenue Grid sales pipeline software gives you a full-featured platform that stores your clients’ data in one central place and scores and ranks them according to chances of closing. Your sales can access this database across multiple devices whenever they want and update data without having to switch between multiple platforms.
But Revenue Grid’s sales pipeline management capabilities don’t stop there. Let’s take a closer look at some of its features:
The pipeline visibility tool allows you to visually see the pipeline and opportunities at any particular moment. From this visual approach, you can quickly develop actions that fill up your sales pipelines with more opportunities. You’ll be looking at the entire pipeline with pipeline management tool, as opposed to specific deals.
Intelligent team analytics reports show you advanced insights into your sales team’s productivity. How many deals is a particular sales rep handling in their pipeline? Given that rep’s win rate, do they have enough leads and deals to achieve sales targets? You can see the progress of their past and current activities to predict their future performance.
Revenue signals provide your sales reps with direct insights into deals at risk and what actions should be conducted to turn them around fast. When you know how long a deal takes to make it through the pipeline and how long it should take for a deal to make it through each stage of that pipeline, you’ve got a fairly accurate sales process.