- 3+ years of experience in technical project manager position;
- Good technical background (previous software development skills using MSFT technology stack is a big plus) ;
- Proven experience in building global and scalable cloud based SaaS products;
- Exceptional ability to take responsibility and deliver;
- Excellent knowledge of JIRA/Git flows, Agile and Scrum methodologies;
- Passion in building efficient, reliable and motivated team;
- Fluent spoken English;
- Ability/willing to travel abroad for short term business trips;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Follow trends in IT, eager to constantly learn and improve;
- Experience with CRM Market, Sales Acceleration and Enterprise Business Automation software is a bold plus.
What we offer:
- A friendly, informal, and knowledge-sharing environment with open-minded people around you;
- Chance to join a team of professionals in a company globally recognized for its cutting-edge products;
- Dynamic opportunities for professional growth;
- Unlimited paid vacation yearly;
- Unlimited days of WFH;
- Great medical insurance;
- Corporate activities including corporate trips, skiing, parties, and other team-building events;
- Partly or fully paid extra professional training and courses (when needed);
Office location: nearby Olimpiyska metro station.
Please note! We are providing assistance with moving for job seekers from other cities in Ukraine (payment for realtor consulting and 1 month of rent — not more than $ 1000 in total).
- Manage RnD team working on a cloud SaaS product and deliver iterative versions according to the defined scope and within specified timelines;
- Effectively co-operate and communicate with customer facing teams;
- Report project status to internal stakeholders.