Revenue Grid is the proven leader in the Revenue Intelligence market. We are passionate about building products that help customers generate meaningful data from enterprise and communication systems and deliver targeted signals to help the teams make the right decisions.
- Proactively engage in independent learning and investigation of products and technologies, which mostly revolve around the Salesforce CRM and Sales Intelligence approaches;
- Generate concise technical articles or tutorial scripts based on detailed tasks assigned by a Senior Technical Author or a Product Owner, or on requests submitted by specialists from different Revenue Grid departments;
- Maintain a constant flow of productive friendly communication with colleagues to ensure quick tasks completion over email, MS Teams, Jira, Confluence;
- Assist fellow Technical authors as well as other specialists with article proofreading and peer-reviewing;
- Put forward initiatives to update and restructure existing textual and video technical content;
- Collect from the Marketing stash or generate new enhanced visualizations or simplistic animations to improve articles’ attractiveness;
- Double-check information being published in technical articles or scripts they authored and ensure that proper English is used in any customer-facing documentation.
- Written English proficiency: Expert, preferably a “grammar geek”;
- Professional background: 2+ years as a Technical Translator, Content writer, Academic researcher, etc.;
- Preferred educational background: English language studies and/or studied or worked abroad in an English-speaking environment;
- Html essentials;
- MS Visio, Canva, Paint.net, or Figma user;
- Advanced MS Word user;
- Good video editing skills will be an advantage.
Proofs of competence
- Published content articles links or translated documents portfolio
- TOEFL or IELTS Writing section Score > 85-90%
- ~1 year of work experience in IT will be an advantage
- A friendly, informal, and knowledge-sharing environment with open-minded people around you;
- Chance to join a team of professionals in a company globally recognized for its cutting-edge products;
- Dynamic opportunities for professional growth;
- A worthy salary;
- Unlimited vacation;
- Possibility of WFH;
- Great medical insurance;
- Corporate activities including corporate trips, skiing, parties, and other team-building events;
- Partly or fully paid extra professional training and courses (when needed)
Will be a big plus:
- Good Photoshop skills;
- Basic Jira use skills.