About The Role
- Are you looking for an opportunity to innovate with brands? Involving the development of strategy, creative concepts, content, and campaign implementation?
- Revenue Grid is looking for a Social Media Strategist to play a key role in driving business success through best-in-class use of social media and digital platforms, focusing on LinkedIn and Twitter.
- You will be the go-to source of knowledge and inspiration for best practice, innovation at strategy design stage, and responsible for content performance during publishing and distribution.
What you will be doing:
- Lead and implement the most efficient strategy for the Revenue Grid global social media accounts
- Collaborate with key content providers across the company (PR, Marketing, external contractors, etc.) to integrate social media within wider communication projects and act as an advisor on how best to leverage various types of content on our company’s social media channels.
- Plan, create and share content in an engaging manner to connect with prospects, customers, partners, and influencers.
- Update and optimize our company global social media accounts to increase the visibility of our social content.
- Continuously improve SM activity by capturing and analyzing the appropriate trends, social data/metrics, insights, and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Plan and delivery of community management strategies through social media.
What you need to be great in this role:
- The successful candidate will have an intuitive, up-to-the-minute feel for the major platform algorithms based on recent first-hand experience of managing active, growing social channels, within a digital publishing or brand environment; and the ability to turn that knowledge and data into clear actionable direction for content creatives and producers.
- With a strong editorial, audience-first mindset, a keen eye on emerging digital trends, new platforms, and audience behaviors, you will be able to offer a clear position on how Revenue Grid should best behave in social. You need to understand and be capable of clearly communicating the difference between native/editorial and ad content and the ability to commission, create and optimize both on all key platforms.
Not essential but an advantage:
- Experience in B2B software market;
- Multi-market experience.