Revenue Grid is the proven leader in Revenue Intelligence market. We are passionate about building products which help customers generate meaningful data from enterprise and communication systems and deliver targeted signals to help the teams make right decisions.
With happy Customers, A-Grade Team, and recent Series A round we are going to revolutionize B2B sales and build the new standard for Revenue Intelligence.
For this journey we are looking for experienced and open-minded DevOps Lead to support our growth and help the company with the delivery of multi-cloud, secure, high-available, and prompt time-to-market solutions.
Revenue Grid is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to work on the next generation of its product line — solution for enterprise and consumer market operating as massively scalable service on Windows Azure (see e.g.: revenuegrid.com/…cloudconnect-revenuegrid).
Revenue Grid is a Salesforce-native customer engagement toolset that helps you lead your team to repeatable revenue. Covering the full sales cycle from getting the first touch to closing and upselling, Revenue Grid allows you to analyze, execute and lead your growth strategy.
- A degree in Computer Science
- Understanding of Microsoft Windows Server basic services (e.g. Active directory, IIS, PKI, File Server, etc.);
- Proficiency in Microsoft Azure Services (App Service, Service Bus, Cloud service, Key vault, MS SQL, Application Insights, Alerting, etc.);
- Deep experience in using scripting\automation (PowerShell \ DSC, ARM, TSQL, Analytics query);
- Deep understanding of CI\CD process and general SDLC practices;
- Experience in using CI\CD automation tools (like VSTS\Azure DevOps, TeamCity, etc.);
- Passion for innovation and ongoing improvement of repeatable processes;
- Accountable and responsible;
- At least Intermediate level of written and spoken English;
- At least 3 years of working experience with Windows Server \ Azure.
Will be a plus:
- Experience in containerization (Docker Windows & Linux containers) and orchestration (k8s, Service Fabric, etc.) solutions;
- Working experience with TeamCity;
- Practical experience of Microsoft Exchange administration.
- Friendly, informal, and knowledge-sharing environment with smart people around you;
- Chance to join a team and a company globally recognized for its cutting edge products;
- Dynamic opportunity for professional growth;
- Worthy salary (depends on skills, would be finally discussed on the interview);
- Unlimited vacation yearly;
- Premium medical insurance after successfully passed the trial period;
- Corporate activities including common travels, ski, events, team building;
- Partly or fully paid trainings (according to importance);
- Snacks and drinks in the office;
- Ping-pong in the office;
- Performance bonus program.
- You’ll become a member highly skilled team of professionals doing a full cycle of product development: starting from idea to analysis of incoming requirements, to designing solution architecture, implementation and maintenance/support.
- Your primary focus will be supporting and improving of technical part of whole SDLC process, from development till monitoring of production environments.