We are looking for a Customer Success Manager for a growing and innovative product in the enterprise integration market.
Revenue Grid is a Salesforce-native customer engagement toolset that helps you lead your team to repeatable revenue.
- Excellent spoken and written English is a must;
- 3+ years relevant work experience in a customer success, account management, professional services, or technical consulting role. SaaS experience preferred;
- Advanced Microsoft Outlook user;
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com, SAP Sales Cloud or other CRM platform;
- Familiarity with JIRA or other ticket tracking system;
- Experience with requirements gathering;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Customer-oriented mindset;
- Product quality improvement-oriented mindset;
- Ability to work on shifted schedules (USA work hours);
- Experience in technical documents writing (in English);
- Ability to speak both technical and business language;
- Experience with doing CSM to Sales teams would be a great plus.
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure Application Insight;
- Salesforce.com custom development;
- Responsible and self-motivated;
- Ability to learn new technologies;
- Ability to multitask and prioritize between competing activities;
- Ability to travel abroad for onsite customer workshops and events (1-2 weeks).
Benefits & Perks:
- A friendly, informal, and knowledge-sharing environment with open-minded people around you;
- Chance to join a team of professionals in a company globally recognized for its cutting-edge products;
- Dynamic opportunities for professional growth;
- Unlimited paid vacation yearly;
- Unlimited days of WFH;
- Great medical insurance;
- Corporate activities including corporate trips, skiing, parties, and other team-building events;
- Partly or fully paid extra professional training and courses (when needed).
- Respond to Customer Support Cases and Escalations in a timely manner and maintaining high customer satisfaction;
- Pro-actively monitor the customers’ activities and to resolve or escalate the customers’ issues;
- Drive the issues resolution and custom solutions implementation;
- Manage technical discovery sessions to gather Customer requirements;
- Conduct Data and Configuration audits to verify integration prior to launch, and assist in other testing/QA activities in support of getting your Customers live;
- Drive prove-of-concept projects;
- Recommend best-practice approaches to integration, implementation, and product configuration, and provide technical instruction to Customer teams during Onboarding;
- Partner with cross-functional teams. Work with Product Management, Support, and Engineering to translate Customer business needs and product feedback into new solutions. Assist Sales in setting up prospective customers for success in onboarding;
- Be a reliable direct point-of-contact for the company’s customers (mainly located in the USA);
- Document the requirements and integration approach for the Customers;
- Document the use cases and support cases in the knowledge base;
- Help Sales Team in upselling other products, more licenses.