Are you an organized social butterfly? With good marketing and person-to-person skills?
If you live in Atlanta, Chicago, San Francisco, or New York and are looking for your dream job reach out! We are looking to hire Alliances Managers in 2 cities to support the continuous growth of our Salesforce Alliance team.
- This role is more than just a job, it is a change in your lifestyle. We get to travel the country meet and work with some of the greatest people, eat and drink at the best bars and restaurants, give back to communities and of course, be part of the tight-knit family that is Revenue Grid.
- The Salesforce Alliances Manager’s role is to grow revenue through the Salesforce partnership. The individual will be responsible for generating awareness and sales opportunities for our direct Sales teams through Salesforce Account Executives and Solution Engineers.
- The Salesforce Alliances Manager will collaborate with Sales, Marketing, and Product and own the task of managing and growing revenue from our strategy alliances (starting with Salesforce). The role will report directly to the VP of Partnerships and Strategic Alliances and Channels.
- Develop, manage, and enhance Revenue Grid relationships with Salesforce – mostly with AEs, SEs and RVPs.
- Driven, hard-charging performer.
- Experience with alliances or partners management (Salesforce Ecosystem experience is a bonus).
- Strong experience with business productivity solutions for mid-market in a fast-moving, high-transaction environment.
- Proven ability to work in a collaborative fashion with cross-functional teams to drive revenue.
- Strong relationship building and a proven track record of selling to end users and business decision-makers.
- Engaging presentation and speaking skills along with solid writing and active listening skills.
- Report and track partner activities in the Salesforce CRM.
- Generate and handle inquiries, manage partner pitches, and onboard new partners as it relates to sales and business development.
- Manage enablement initiatives and partner communications.
- Travel required for sales and partner visits, sales training, trade shows, etc.
Benefits & Perks:
- A friendly, informal, and knowledge-sharing environment with open-minded people around you.
- Chance to join a team of professionals in a company globally recognized for its cutting-edge products.
- Dynamic opportunities for professional growth.
- Unlimited paid vacation yearly.
- Unlimited days of WFH.
- Great medical insurance.
- Corporate activities including corporate trips, skiing, parties, and other team-building events.
- Build long-term and strategic relationships with Salesforce sales executives and solution engineers.
- Organize events – virtual and in-person happy hours to generate awareness within Salesforce.
- Follow up after meetings and ask for introductions to customers (you will be measured by how many customer introductions are being generated).
- Help understand and solve customer use cases together with our Sales and Engineering teams to generate sales opportunities.
- Identify Salesforce Groups to target and expand the relationship with.
- Work with marketing and sales to drive sales campaigns with integrated partner products.