Revenue Grid is the proven leader in Revenue Intelligence market. We are passionate about building products which help customers generate meaningful data from enterprise and communication systems and deliver targeted signals to help the teams make right decisions.
With happy Customers, A-Grade Team, and recent Series A round we are going to revolutionize B2B sales and build the new standard for Revenue Intelligence.
As a Revenue Grid Salesforce Administrator, you’ll play a vital role in the Revenue Operations team. We are looking for a proactive individual who can help us improve and enhance our Salesforce platform and an empathetic professional who can listen to users, gather their requirements and feedback, and design scalable solutions. We are looking for someone with a good understanding of the Salesforce platform, who can understand both our current setup and our business objectives.
Revenue Grid is Revenue Intelligence platform that helps you lead your team to repeatable revenue. Covering the full sales cycle from getting the first touch to closing and upselling, Revenue Grid allows you to analyze, execute and lead your growth strategy.
- Strong Salesforce product knowledge and at least 2+ years of Salesforce Administration; hands-on experience with Sales Cloud;
- Basic knowledge of how triggers work and what they can do vs Flows;
- A proactive attitude to platform enhancements
- Designing scalable, best-practice solutions;
- Excellent relationship-building skills;
- Ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels;
- Translating requirements into technical solutions;
- Experience in change management and governance;
- Training end users and key stakeholders;
- Technical documentation;
- Available and responsive to questions;
- Experience implementing Salesforce configuration changes, including (but not limited to): Workflow, Process Builder, Flow, assignment rules, approval processes, fields, page layouts, record types, dynamic layouts, apps, actions, custom settings, mobile administration, dashboards, and reports.
- Certified Salesforce Administrator;
- Bachelor’s/Postgraduate degree, or professional qualification.
- Dynamic opportunities for professional growth;
- Chance to join a team of professionals in a company globally recognized for its cutting-edge products;
- A friendly, informal, and knowledge-sharing environment with open-minded people around you;
- A worthy salary;
- Unlimited paid vacation yearly;
- Unlimited days of WFH;
- Great medical insurance;
- Corporate activities including corporate trips, skiing, parties, and other team-building events;
- Partly or fully paid extra professional training and courses (when needed).
- All aspects of user and license management including new user setup/deactivation, roles, profiles, permissions, public groups, OWD, and sharing rules;
- Salesforce configuration changes, including (but not limited to): Flows, fields, validations, page layouts, record types, dynamic layouts, apps, actions, custom settings, mobile administration, dashboards, and reports;
- Sandbox environment management;
- Identify and gather requirements, translating into best practice, scalable solutions with a focus on exceptional user experience;
- Identify unused or underutilized platform features;
- Create a platform roadmap and define priorities;
- Data management to improve Salesforce data quality, implementing rules and automation as needed;
- Proactive system maintenance including Security Reviews, Release Updates, Health Check, and Optimizer;
- Monitor and improve user adoption;
- Technical documentation;
- Work with our Salesforce Developer as a QA and Data Analyst;
- Work with integrated applications.