Revenue Grid — the Company with more than 15 years of enterprise-class experience in integration and melding of CRM, ERP, and HRM platforms with Corporate Email systems. Trusted more than 500.000 users worldwide and has strong partnerships with Oracle, SAP, Microsoft, and Salesforce.
Our products and services drive results by delivering efficient integration strategies and products bringing Salesforce management tools into the email client like Outlook, Office 365, and Google Gmail, and on top of that, we power Salesforce with a strong Sales Engagement tool and Guided Selling Solution.
As a Lead Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing and executing strategic product marketing plans to drive the success of a company’s products. Your main objective will be to effectively communicate the value proposition of the product to customers and prospects while driving demand and revenue growth.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field. MBA is a plus.
- 7+ years of product marketing experience, preferably in the technology industry.
- Demonstrated experience developing and executing successful product marketing strategies.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to create compelling marketing messaging and sales enablement materials.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to analyze data and make data-driven marketing decisions.
- Demonstrated leadership skills, with the ability to manage and mentor a team of product marketers.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to think strategically and communicate effectively with executive leadership.
- Strong B2B SaaS industry knowledge and network. Revenue Intelligence and/or Sales Engagement industry experience is a plus.
Benefits & Perks:
- A friendly, informal, and knowledge-sharing environment with open-minded people around you.
- Chance to join a team of professionals in a company globally recognized for its cutting-edge products.
- Dynamic opportunities for professional growth.
- Unlimited paid vacation yearly.
- Unlimited days of WFH.
- Great medical insurance.
- Corporate activities including corporate trips, skiing, parties, and other team-building events.
- Partly or fully paid extra professional training and courses (when needed).
- Develop and execute the product marketing strategy, working closely with cross-functional teams including marketing, product management, sales, and customer success.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates Revenue Grid in the market.
- Lead and manage the product marketing team, providing guidance and support to help them achieve their goals.
- Conduct market research to understand the needs and preferences of customers and prospects and use this insight to inform product development and marketing strategy.
- Develop, test, and execute go-to-market plans, including channel and customer segmentation, pricing and promotion strategies, including upselling and cross-selling plans.
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing team to create sales enablement materials, such as presentations, sales training, and case studies.
- Create and manage product marketing programs to drive education, and demand, including user and customer onboarding experience, webinars, and product-related content marketing.
- Develop and maintain competitive intelligence and analysis and use this insight to inform marketing strategy and product development.
- Work together with the Marketing team to develop and maintain relationships with key industry analysts and influencers.
- Present product marketing updates and plans to the executive team.
- Collaborate with the customer success team to develop customer advocacy programs that increase customer retention and loyalty.