Revenue Grid is an innovative and fast-growing Salesforce ISV Partner with 18+ years of expertise and 800k users worldwide on the SaaS market. We have gained $20 million from Series A funding from W3 Capital and ICU Ventures to revolutionize Revenue Intelligence and transform the B2B sales process.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies to achieve sales targets.
- Work closely with the VP of Partnerships, generate new business opportunities through partners, effectively manage internal support resources, and work through entire sales cycle opportunities from initial contact to close and up-sell/cross-sell.
- Successfully develop partnerships with Salesforce Partners (SIs), engage with the partners, nurture the collaboration, and generate opportunities from the partners.
- Be a Revenue Grid evangelist in the Salesforce Community/Ecosystem and cultivate a company culture of success.
- Cultivate and expand our product’s awareness and business partnerships with Salesforce Executives, Salesforce Customer Success Managers, Salesforce Consulting partners, and other Salesforce ISV Partners.
- Guide and support direct reports through participation and leadership in client and prospect meetings.
- Accurately report on all sales activities in Salesforce CRM.
- Initiate and actively lead demand generation activities.
- Working on a shift hours align with US Time Zones from 1 pm to 10 pm Kyiv time
- At least two years in a similar role as we are looking for a senior manager.
- 2+ plus years of experience of working in Channel Sales & Strategic Partnership Alliances, outside sales, and/or account management.
- A fluent level of English language is required.
- You will have a demonstrated track record of success in one or more of the following areas: sales, partner-led sales, and executive relationship building.
- Have a strong grasp of the solution and value-based selling, preferably from the experience they garnered in the enterprise business applications space.
- Superior oral/written communication and listening skills are also a must, given the diverse role these individuals must engage with daily.
- Must have strong presentation skills, experience in arranging and running product-demos, and partnership negotiation calls via video conference tools.
- Strong teamwork skills are also required to work in what is a highly matrixed environment successfully.
Benefits & Perks:
- A friendly, informal, and knowledge-sharing environment with open-minded people around you.
- Chance to join a team of professionals in a company globally recognized for its cutting-edge products.
- Unlimited paid vacation yearly.
- Unlimited paid medical leave.
- Great medical insurance.
- Office location: nearby Olimpiiska metro station.
- Ability to work remotely.