Revenue Grid is the proven leader in Revenue Intelligence market. We are passionate about building products which help customers generate meaningful data from enterprise and communication systems and deliver targeted signals to help the teams make right decisions.
With happy Customers, A-Grade Team, and recent Series A round we are going to revolutionize B2B sales and build the new standard for Revenue Intelligence.
For this journey we are looking for experienced and open-minded DevOps Lead to support our growth and help the company with the delivery of multi-cloud, secure, high-available, and prompt time-to-market solutions.
Revenue Grid is Revenue Intelligence platform that helps you lead your team to repeatable revenue. Covering the full sales cycle from getting the first touch to closing and upselling, Revenue Grid allows you to analyze, execute and lead your growth strategy.
- 3+ years of experience and proven track record for architecting, implementing, and maintaining mission critical workloads in Microsoft Azure Cloud with focus on .NET Core / Windows stack;
- 2+ years of DevOps team management experience as DevOps Lead or Head of DevOps;
- Practical knowledge in building high-available, redundant, load-balanced solutions, including DNS routing, CDN, running scalable and geo-distributed workloads;
- Open to learn new technologies and adopt best practices for DevOps processes;
- Focused on automation and continuous improvement of DevOps processes in whole DevOps pipeline;
- Passioned to build and grow an A-grade DevOps team;
- Great communication skills;
- Fluent spoken and good written English;
- Accountable and responsible.
Will be a plus:
- Experience in containerization (Docker for Windows & Linux) and k8s;
- Deep experience with TeamCity or Azure DevOps;
- Good experience in using scripting\automation (PowerShell, ARM, TSQL);
- Advanced experience in Microsoft Application Insights.
- Friendly, informal, and knowledge-sharing environment with smart people around you;
- Chance to join a team and a company globally recognized for its cutting edge products;
- Dynamic opportunity for professional growth;
- Worthy salary (depends on skills, would be finally discussed on the interview);
- Unlimited vacation yearly;
- Premium medical insurance after successfully passed the trial period;
- Corporate activities including common travels, ski, events, team building;
- Partly or fully paid trainings (according to importance);
- Snacks and drinks in the office;
- Ping-pong in the office;
- Performance bonus program.
- Drive automation and improvements in every aspect on DevOps 8-pipeline: Build & deployment agility, monitoring, security, availability, and cost monitoring.
- Be agile in uptake of new products and best practices, sharing and listening to peer feedbacks.
- Support transition of products into K8S/multi-cloud with particular focus on Microsoft Azure.
- Standardize deployment pipelines.
- Coach, mentor and grow top-class DevOps team.