Revenue Grid is a Salesforce-native customer engagement toolset that helps you lead your team to repeatable revenue. Covering the full sales cycle from getting the first touch to closing and upselling, Revenue Grid allows you to analyze, execute and lead your growth strategy. We are a US-Ukrainian software development company, headquartered in the US.
- At least 2 years of experience in web-products support.
- Fluent English, both verbal and written, since you will be closely cooperating with our foreign customers.
- Excellent communication, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills.
- IT-related education and technical background.
- Experience in MS Azure and Azure Application Insights telemetry analysis or other types of application logs investigation and interpretation.
- Experience with support tracking systems (Freshdesk, Zendesk).
Would be an advantage:
- Cloud services support experience.
- Understanding of CRM / ERP / Business applications (Salesforce).
- Experience in B2B software support\implementation.
- Experience in MS Exchange, MS Office365 and MS Outlook administration or support.
- Experience in Outlook add-ins or Chrome Extensions support.
- Experience in writing and executing simple SQL queries.
Benefits & Perks:
- A friendly, informal, and knowledge-sharing environment with open-minded people around you.
- Chance to join a team of professionals in a company globally recognized for its cutting-edge products.
- Dynamic opportunities for professional growth.
- Performance-based bonus system.
- Unlimited paid vacation yearly.
- Unlimited days of WFH.
- Great medical insurance.
- Corporate activities including corporate trips, skiing, parties, and other team-building events.
- Partly or fully paid extra professional training and courses (when needed).
- Office location: nearby Olimpiyska metro station.
- Ability to work remotely.
- Provide technical support for the company’s SaaS customers.
- Directly collaborate with the company’s internal teams.
- Write support knowledgebase articles.
- Available to work in combined shifts: morning (9:00 — 18:00), day (11:00 — 20:00) and evening (14:00 — 23:00).