- Fluent English, both verbal and written, since you will be closely cooperating with our foreign customers
- Excellent communication, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
- IT-related education and technical background
- Experience with bug-tracking (Jira) and support systems (Freshdesk, Zendesk)
Would be an advantage
- Experience in containerization (Docker Windows & Linux containers) and orchestration (k8s, Service Fabric, etc.) solutions;
- Working experience with TeamCity;
- Practical experience of Microsoft Exchange and On-Premise infrastructure administration;
Benefits & Perks
- A friendly, informal, and knowledge-sharing environment with open-minded people around you;
- Chance to join a team of professionals in a company globally recognized for its cutting-edge products;
- Dynamic opportunities for professional growth;
- A worthy salary;
- 20 days of paid vacation yearly;
- 20 days of paid out of office work yearly;
- Great medical insurance;
- Corporate activities including corporate trips, skiing, parties, and other team building events;
- Partly or fully paid extra professional training and courses (when needed);
- Snacks and drinks in the office. Office location: nearby Olimpiyska metro station.
- Please note! We are providing assistance with moving for job seekers from other cities in Ukraine (payment for realtor consulting and 1 month of rent — not more than $ 1000 in total)
- You’ll become a member highly skilled team of professionals doing full cycle of product development: starting from idea to analysis of incoming requirements, to designing solution architecture, implementation and maintenance/support.
- Your primary focus will be supporting and improving of technical part of whole SDLC process, from development till monitoring of production environments.