About this role
We’re looking for an experienced Communications Manager to develop and maintain a great relationship with the sales community, and specifically with top industry analysts.
This role is part of the Comms team, which is a part of Sales and Marketing but it will span across multiple teams and c-level management to help bring our vision and mission to the sales community.
Success in this role will require coordination with cross-functional partners across the organization in Marketing, Product, Engineering, and global customer-facing teams to drive and manage communication, cooperation, and partnership programs with top influencers, analysts, and leaders from beginning to end.
Location: Kyiv, Ukraine, remote is possible.
- Strategic communication with top industry analysts, leaders, and influencers to ensure awareness and exposure;
- Close cooperation with top management to help develop deeper relationships with existing partners
- Build and maintain a strategic twelve-month roadmap of communication strategy, partnerships, projects, initiatives, and resources required;
- Identify and nurture relationships with sales community influencers and ambassadors and external partners to improve and promote our philosophy.
- Minimum of 3+ years experience managing communications with industry leaders, preferable with analysts and global research and advisory agencies;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills;
- Experience leveraging partnership and community programs to increase key SaaS business metrics.
Perks and benefits:
- A career in a dynamically developing company globally recognized for its cutting-edge products;
- A friendly, informal, and knowledge-sharing environment with open-minded people around you;
- Dynamic opportunities for professional growth;
- Generous compensation with medical coverage;
- Unlimited paid vacation;
- Unlimited days of WFH;
- Partly or fully paid extra professional training and courses.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.