How to Manage Revenue Engage Email Templates¶
Revenue Engage (RE) message Templates are used for facilitating and automating creation of email Sequence steps. A template is a typical message used at a single step of an engagement/nurturing campaign.
Every RE user within an Org can contribute templates to a shared template pool, so others will be able to make use of them in their own Sequences.
In order to create or edit a Template:
1. Open the Templates page
2. Click Add template
3. Fill in the template’s fields:
- Name: enter a unique name used to refer to the template
- Sharing: set use permissions
• Private to owner: visible only to you
• Other can only see it [the default selection]: all users can view, select and clone this template
• Other can see and use it: all users can view, select and edit this template
Admins always can view, select, edit and clone all templates regardless of settings per Template mentioned above
- Subject: set the email template’s Subject line. You may also insert Salesforce and Revenue Engage merge fields into it to make it match a specific prospect
- Template body: design your email template’s text using the standard text editing bar
- Add HTML tags. Full support of standard HTML tags, which you can use for creating rich HTML layouts
- Use Revenue Engage merge fields. It allows personalize a message across companies with the same template.
- Add an attachment to your template using button on the bar. Supported types: pdf, doc, docx, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx, csv, txt, rtf, ods, odt, html, zip, 7z, rar, mp3, mp4, wma, mpg, flv, avi, jpg, jpeg, png, gif, epub, fb2
- Paste an inline image from clipboard or add by using button on the bar. You may include an image from your local computer or from the Web by pasting in a link.