Revenue Engage People page¶
All leads and contacts who have been imported to Revenue Engage (RE) appear on the People page as your main pool of prospects. Prospect stay on this page regardless if they are engaged in any Sequences or not. There are three ways prospects get to this page:
When you import directly to this page by the “Add recipients” button in the upper right hand corner of the screen;
When you import Recipients directly to one of your Sequences, they also will appear in the main pool of prospects here on People page;
Depending on your company wide practice, with certain Admin level setting called “Allow access to prospects, owned by the other users”, you may find prospects on this page who have been imported by your colleagues via option 1. and 2.
In order to find a specific prospect quickly, make use of the Search in total and Filter by fields on the top of the People page. Look up by name, email or company in Search in total field. Filter by: Prospect status, prospect’s owner in Salesforce, or by name of a sequence prospects enrolled into.
Use Add Recipients button to import prospect to Revenue Engage.
Salesforce records - Follow the dialog box. You will need first to select Salesforce View, then hand pick or select all recipients in that view.
CSV - Refer to this article on how to upload prospects from a CSV file.
Set of indicator in the left hand side area are clickable in order to filter the main table of the prospects. Values represent:
- Total - how many prospects are in your Revenue Engage. This may be prospects imported by you or by your colleagues. In order to see prospects which have been imported by your colleagues, enable Admin-level setting called “Allow access to prospects, owned by the other users”
- In progress - those who have been imported to Revenue Engage but haven’t been enrolled into any sequences yet
- In sequence - those who have been enrolled into one or more sequences
- In to do - those who are in sequences and you have to take an action upon them on To-do tab on the Engagement Planner in order so they proceed within a lifecycle of a sequence.
- Paused - those who are in paused sequences (for all prospects enrolled into that particular sequence); or those for whom a sequence has been paused manually (but not for other prospects of the sequence) on the Sequences widget or on this page via Mass Action
Columns in the main table of your Contacts/Leads:
Name and Position. Also company logo with attached one of the following icons: , or which indicate whether a prospect is a Lead or a Contact in Salesforce, or “R” - a prospect has been imported from a CSV file directly to Revenue Engage
Company name (sorts alphabetically by clicking on the head of the column)
Name of a Sequence a Lead/Contact is currently engaged in
Next step to be taken within the Sequence for this Lead/Contact. It can be one of these:
- Next step details - Note that this ‘Pen’ icon appears only when you hover on the next step details, and by clicking on it you are able to reschedule the next step for a prospect just with few clicks.
- Paused for this person - whether you paused a sequence for this prospect manually on the Sequences widget or on this page via Mass Action
- Paused sequence - when the whole sequence is deactivated on Sequence page
Action required from you on the Engagement Planner’s To-do tab so a recipient proceeds within a sequence (if any is required). Some values are clickable and once clicked you will be redirected to according item on the Engagement Planner to take an action. Note, that “Action required” will also appear in the Sidebar’s Sequences widget. Possible values and their meanings are:
- No action - Take a brake
- Review Response - When a contact replies to one of your Steps, then Sequence gets paused until you to process the reply on the Engagement Planner. Just click on the label if clickable and it will take you to the according item.
- Review email Draft - This means a contact is on a Step which requires manual review on the Engagement Planner before sending out your email
- Make a call - A contact is on a Phone Call type of a Step. Proceed to the Engagement Planner to log a call
- Send text - A contact is on a SMS type of a Step. Proceed to the Engagement Planner to log a text message
- Review owner change - This comes up when a contact’s owner changes in Salesforce
- Fix merge field issue - When you use a field to merge it to your Step message from Salesforce, but that field is blank in Salesforce. You may fix it either by removing Merge Field from your message, or by filling out required field in Salesforce
- Digest response to a colleague - With certain settings in place, a Sequence prevents outreach to a contact, whose colleague’s has already replied to any of Steps of the Sequence
- Review Invite Response - it appears when a recipient sends you a meeting invite (both from Exchange or Gmail clients), or responses to your meeting invite sent from your email. A notification with the related icon ( if a meeting invite has been sent to you, if the recipient accepts or rejects a meeting invite which you sent) appears on the Engagement Planner’s Notifications tab, and all sequences a prospect is engaged into get paused for the recipient until resumed manually
- Perform other action - This is related to Miscellaneous type of a Step
- Digest another reply - The value means that a prospect replied to one or several Sequences of your colleague’s, and the colleague is having “Reply received email” type of a required action for the prospect
- Review Notification - Means either you received an Auto-reply or a standalone email. Those appear on the Notifications tab on the Engagement Planner
- Review send error
Personal Status - Click here for more information about Personal Statuses
Prospect communication Stats: the number of conducted calls, sent emails, and the number of the prospect’s replies
Last contacted is the date and time of the most recent contact with the prospect
Owner of the prospect listed in Salesforce
Mass and single prospect actions ¶
In the more options icon, wether you selected several prospect or clicked on the icon on a single prospect, you can perform these actions.
Add - Engage the prospect into another sequence
Reschedule - Set new time for the next coming step
Pause - Put the Sequence for the prospect on hold
Delete - Completely erase the prospect from Revenue Engage
Success - Finish the Sequence for the prospect marking Person Status as Success, meaning that engagmenet has been successfully completed and further negotiations are being taken care
Not interested - Finish the Sequence for the prospect marking Person Status as Not interested, meaning that the prospect expressed disinterest in your product
Opt out - Finish the Sequence for the prospect marking Person Status as Opt out, meaning the prospect requested not to get contacted anymore
On this page you can open the Sequences widget, the multifunctional area which serves as your direct window to Salesforce. Click the slider which is in the middle right side of the screen.
After you click on a prospect in the People page, you will be able to see an Overview of this prospect listing the key details and actions as well as the Engagement Activities which have been performed for this prospect.
- The prospect’s status
- Company logo, first and last name with attached one of the following icons: , or which stand for whether a prospect is a Lead or a Contact in Salesforce, or “R” - a prospect has been imported from a CSV file directly to Revenue Engage
- Company name, contact information (email, phone number)
- The date and time when the prospect was last contacted
- Engagement statistics for the prospect: number of calls, emails, email openings, link clicks, and replies
- Opt out button
- The prospect’s Owner in Salesforce
- The list of other prospects from the same company (if any) – click to instantly navigate to their overview pages
The right-hand side pane shows a timestamped communication log in chronological order. Along with correspondence, it also reflects prospect's stage change withing a sequence, as well as events as Owner Change. The very first record on the Activity pane is always date and RE user who imported a prospect to Revenue Engage