Notifications tab of Engagement Planner¶
On this tab you get:
1. Standalone emails - you can receive standalone emails from contacts who are currently active in at least one of your sequences. Those emails will appear on Notifications tab and you may Reply or Dismiss them.
If you choose to Reply, then type a response in the opened editor and send it, otherwise Discard.
You may add/edit CC recipients, choose a reply from [template](../Templates/), create a sophisticated message using handy toolbar which has options like:
- Inserting links by using button on the bar. Remember that you are able to track if a recipient clicks on your links or not, very valuable insight.
- Pasting an inline image from clipboard or add it using button on the bar. You may include an image from your local computer or from the Web by pasting in a link.
- Adding an attachment to your message using button on the bar. These are file types which you can attach: pdf, doc, docx, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx, csv, txt, rtf, ods, odt, html, zip, 7z, rar, mp3, mp4, wma, mpg, flv, avi, jpg, jpeg, png, gif, epub, fb2
2. Autoreplies - another type of an item on Notifications tab is Autoreply. Say your recipient is on a vacation and has turned on Automatic Reply feature. Revenue Engage places such responses here for you to process them manually. Options to process such response are, Reschedule a step to which autoreply has been received with Pen icon, or simply Continue the sequence
3. Undeliverable - this happens when an email address you have on file doesn't receive incoming emails. That may happen due to a typo when creating a contact in Salesforce, or email you are trying to reach doesn't exist anymore. A Lead/Contact's stage within the sequence and person status gets marked as Bounced in Revenue Engage. You may finish a Sequence for him/her, then change email address and enroll the recipient into a sequence afresh. Click *Dismiss* to remove the notification from the Engagement Planner
4. Meeting invite response - appears when a recipient sends you a meeting invite from his/her Exchange or Gmail email clients, or responses to your meeting invitation sent from your email or through Revenue Inbox Book Me functionality. Following that, all sequences a recipient is enrolled into get paused for the recipient until resumed manually
Bulk Dismiss Notifications with one click¶
Got too many notifications? Use Dismiss button in the top right-hand corner of the tab to dismiss all or only those which are filtered.