The Engagement Planner page is the primary window for Revenue Engage (RE) users’ reference, where you can monitor and manage outcomes of the Sequences you initiate. Every communication step is logged in coherent chronological order as a node in the Sequence flow visualization.
Note that you can not use RE’s Planner page for continuous email communication like you would use an email box: through the Planner you can only send emails to a prospect as email type of steps within an established Sequence or Reply to a standalone email from a prospect.
Search through and Filter by¶
Engagement Planner page lists all prospect communication items in chronological order, like an email inbox. You may filter items shown on the page by:
- General Search, to search specific items by prospect name or subject of a message
- Filter by: a picklist that allows to view only items belonging to specific Sequences
- Additional filters : by Type of an item (Call, Email, Other, or Replies) and Label (Owner change, Colleague’s reply)
Tabs of Engagement Planner¶
The items are categorized between the following tabs:
- Sequence replies - the prospects’ email replies to your sequence steps. Note that automatic replies and email delivery failure notifications will also end up in this category.
- Notifications - here you receive standalone emails from recipients who exist on your Revenue Engage People page. Note that late correspondence from a prospect who had been enrolled into a sequence, but that sequence have been ended already, will also end up on this tab.
- To-Dos (Tasks) - items which require your actions.