What’s New: Latest Release Notes and Knowledge Base Updates¶
Revenue Inbox 2008 (Summer 2020) Release notes: notable improvements and fixes¶
Improvements and new features¶
2. Implemented an optional possibility to log in into Revenue Inbox using Office 365 OAuth 2.0 instead of Salesforce OAuth. It can be used for both end user accounts and the Admin panel. Presently, it’s available for big Enterprise customers.
3. Made the Book Me/Time Slots selection dialog more mobile-friendly; now clicking on the “Suggested time slots” link summons a “Confirm a meeting” pop-up dialog instead of opening the calendar table.
4. Ensured automatic force-stopping of sync sessions if Sync was stuck for a specified number of days, by implementing a corresponding mechanism.
1. Fixed an issue where under specific circumstances emails belonging to a selected thread got auto-saved linked to the User instead of a relevant Opportunity. Now linking works as designed.
2. Fixed a specific issue where the Save dialog did not list related records if the “Save email…” button was clicked too quickly after dialog opening.
3. Fixed an issue where all-day Events downsynced from Salesfroce to Gmail calendar were converted into 5pm-5pm Events instead of 12pm - 12pm ones. Now all-day events downsyncing works as designed.
The update also includes several less significant bugfixes, back end and front end performance optimizations, minor UX/UI tweaks, etc.
Knowledge Base updates¶
- A collection of Revenue Inbox video tutorials
- Using Revenue Inbox with MS Graph
- How to configure MS Exchange meeting Room lists to make the Rooms usable in RI Meeting Scheduler