Renewing Exchange / Office 365 / Gmail and Salesforce Access Credentials¶
If your email or Salesforce password gets changed, or an email or Salesforce access authorization token expires, RI will no longer be able to work with your CRM and email data. However, you can easily renew your Salesforce and/or MS Exchange account credentials to let Revenue Inbox regain access to your mailbox and records. In addition, because of Office 365 standard security measures, Office 365 authorization token for Revenue Inbox must be refreshed every 90 days – you will get a corresponding email notification when a refresh is required.
Refreshing RI Salesforce access¶
1. Open RI Sync Dashboard from the Sidebar and go to Sync settings > CRM in the navigation pane on the left
2. To update the Salesforce login token: click Refresh under Salesforce Access on the right-hand side if you need
To use different Salesforce login credentials or update your password: click Change next to Change Salesforce account
3. Enter your Salesforce login credentials or select a previously saved account from among Saved Usernames in Salesforce OAuth window that appears.
Refreshing RI MS Office 365 access¶
Follow the steps below:
1. Open RI Sync Dashboard from the Sidebar and go to Sync settings > E-Mail Configuration in the navigation pane on the left
2. To refresh your MS Office 365 authorization: click Refresh and enter your login credentials in the Microsoft Online OAuth window that appears
To use other login credentials or update your MS Office 365 access password if it was changed, click Change next to Change E-Mail Account or Server
3. Enter your login credentials in the corresponding fields of the OAuth window that appears.
Refreshing RI MS Exchange access¶
To get your MS Exchange access credentials renewed, do the following:
1. Open Sync Dashboard from the Sidebar and go to Sync settings > E-Mail Configuration in the navigation pane on the left
2. To refresh MS Exchange access token, click Refresh in RI Sync Dashboard window that appears
To use other login credentials or update your MS Exchange mailbox access password if it was changed, click Change next to Change E-Mail Account or Server, select Microsoft Exchange, Outlook.com or unsure and enter the new mailbox login credentials in the following window.
Note that here you can also specify a new EWS configuration URL for your mailbox.
Refreshing RI Gmail access¶
If RI Chrome Extension’s Gmail access token expires or your Gmail password gets updated, do the following to refresh the access:
2. Open Sync Settings > E-Mail Configuration and click Refresh to refresh an expired access token or update the password
3. Enter your Gmail login credentials in the Gmail OAuth window that appears
4. In the following dialog window, click Allow to re-authorize RI access to your Gmail data
>>> Click to see a screenshot <<<