Revenue Grid People Tab¶
All leads and contacts who have been imported to Revenue Grid appear on the People tab as your main pool of prospects. There are three ways prospects appear on this tab:
1) When you import directly to this tab by the “Add People from Salesforce view” button in the upper right hand corner of the screen;
2) When you import Recipients directly to one of your Sequences, they also will appear in the main pool of prospects here on People tab;
3) Finally, depending on your company wide practice, with certain Admin level setting called “Allow adding prospects, owned by other users, to the sequences”, you may find prospects on this tab who have been imported by your colleagues via option 1) and 2).
In order to find a specific prospect quickly, make use of the Search in total and Filter by fields on the top of the People tab. Look up by name, email or company in Search in total field. Filter by: Prospect status, prospect’s owner in Salesforce, or by name of a sequence prospects enrolled into.
Use Add People from Salesforce view button to import prospect to Revenue Grid.
Set of indicator in the left hand side area are clickable in order to filter the main table of the prospects. Values represent:
- Total - how many prospects are in your Revenue Grid. This may be prospects imported by you or by your colleagues. In order to see prospects which have been imported by your colleagues, enable Admin-level setting called “Allow adding prospects, owned by other users, to the sequences”
- In progress - those who have been imported to Revenue Grid but haven’t been enrolled into any sequences yet
- In sequence - those who have been enrolled into one or more sequences
- In to do - those who are in sequences and you have to take an action upon them on To-do tab on the Engagement Planner in order so they proceed within a lifecycle of a sequence.
- Paused - those who are in paused sequences (for all prospects enrolled into that particular sequence); or those for whom a sequence has been paused manually (but not for other prospects of the sequence) on the Sequences widget or on this tab via Mass Action
Columns in the main table of your Contacts/Leads:
Company logo, or which stand for Lead and Contact respectively
Lead/Contact and Company Name column (sorts alphabetically by clicking on the head of the column)
Title (sorts alphabetically by clicking on the head of the column)
Name of a Sequence a Lead/Contact is currently engaged in
Next step to be taken within the Sequence for this Lead/Contact. It can be one of these:
- Next step details - Note that this Pen icon appears only when you hover on the next step details, and by clicking on it right here on this tab, you are able to reschedule the next step for a prospect just with few clicks.
- Paused for this person - whether you paused a sequence for this prospect manually on the Sequences widget or on this tab via Mass Action
- Paused sequence - when the whole sequence is deactivated on the Overview sub-tab on Sequence tab
Action required from you on To-do tab in order to proceed (if any is required). It can be one of these:
- No action - Take a brake
- Reply received email - A contact replies to one of your Step, and Sequence waits for you to process it on the Engagement Planner
- Review email Draft - This means a contact is on a Step which requires manual review on the Engagement Planner before sending out your email
- Make a call - A contact is on a Phone Call type of a Step. Proceed to the Engagement Planner to log a call
- Send text - A contact is on a SMS type of a Step. Proceed to the Engagement Planner to log a text message
- Review owner change - This comes up when a contact’s owner changes in Salesforce
- Fix merge field issue - When you use a field to merge it to your Step message from Salesforce, but that field is blank in Salesforce. You may fix it either by removing Merge Field from your message, or by filling out required field in Salesforce
- Digest response to a colleague - With certain settings in place, a Sequence prevents outreach to a contact, whose colleague’s has already replied to any of Steps of the Sequence
- Perform other action - This is related to Miscellaneous type of a Step
- Review send error
Prospect communication Stats: the number of conducted calls, sent emails, and the number of the prospect’s replies
Last contacted is the date and time of the most recent contact with the prospect
Owner of the prospect listed in Salesforce
With ‘More’ button (⋮) you can delete a recipient from Revenue Grid
Once you select one or more prospect from the main table area, Ellipsis icon will appear in the top right-hand side corner. You may perform actions related to Sequences to which selected prospects are enrolled into:
● Reschedule the next step sequence for selected prospects
● Pause sequences for selected prospects
● Resume sequences for selected prospects
● Finish sequences for selected prospects with standard status: In conversation, Not interested, Not relevant and Opt Out
From the People tab you can open the Sequences widget. Through the widget you can quickly register prospects’ reactions to a Sequence step, switch them to another Sequence (the Add to sequence button), or Opt out (unsubscribe) them from your campaign(s), based on their response received over any communication channel.
After you click on a prospect in the People tab, you will be able to see an Overview of this prospect listing the key details and actions as well as the Engagement Activities which have been performed for this prospect.
- The prospect’s status
- Company logo, first and last name, and which stand for Lead and Contact respectively
- Company name, contact information (email, phone number)
- The date and time when the prospect was last contacted
- Engagement statistics for the prospect: number of calls, emails, email openings, link clicks, and replies
- Opt out button
- The prospect’s Owner in Salesforce
- The list of other prospects from the same company (if any) – click to instantly navigate to their overview pages
The right-hand side pane, Activity, displays a timestamped communication log.