RevenueGrid People Pane¶
[The article is work in progress]
RevenueGrid’s People pane lists Leads and Contacts imported from your Salesforce Org; you may also apply specific filters to work with Contacts/Leads records added by your co-workers who also use RevenueGrid.
On the People pane you can monitor the following information about the Leads/Contacts you are working on:
- Lead/Contact Name
- The name of the Sequence the Lead/Contact is currently engaged in
- Name of the Next step to be taken within the Sequence for this Lead/Contact
- The Sequence’s stage
- Prospect communication Stats: the number of conducted calls, sent emails, and the number of the prospect’s replies
- Last contacted: the date and time of the latest email/SMS/call/misc. contact with the prospect
- Owner: the name of the user in your Salesforce Org who added the Lead/Contact to RG
To quickly find a specific prospect in RG, make use of the Search in total and Filter by boxes at the top of the People pane.
Search in total: enter a part of a prospect’s name to quickly locate his/her record among prospects imported into RG by you or other RG users from your Org
Filter by: select a prospect category (by Prospect status or Owner’s name) to focus on relevant prospects