Welcome to RevenueGrid Knowledge Base¶
The Knowledge Base is presently a work-in-progress beta, so some articles will be updated or added in the future.
This Knowledge Base is the source of comprehensive information on every aspect of RevenueGrid usage.
What is RevenueGrid¶
RevenueGrid is a cloud platform that automates your business communication. It allows you to design and carry out sales, marketing, and research email sequencing campaigns in conjunction with data from your Salesforce account, efficiently combined with management of web calls, SMS texting, and other relevant communication channels.
After RevenueGrid is set up, it runs 24/7 on the server side regardless of whether RG user interface is opened. It retrieves relevant data (addresses and details for merge fields) from Salesforce and automatically dispatches emails scheduled to be sent according to your campaign Sequences in MS Exchange or Office 365.
The SEP platform we offer integrates the following components in a convenient all-in-one shell that runs in your browser:
- sales/marketing mass email communication and team collaboration tools
- automatic registering of all business inbound and outbound communication in Salesforce
- campaign sequences, templates, signatures, and tasks management
- automated drip campaigns building and campaign results visualization
- campaign results summaries export for reporting and effectiveness boosting
- a tool registering email opens, link clicks, and email replies by the recipients
- the platform’s full integration with SmartCloud Connect (included in RevenueGrid package) ensures instantaneous Salesforce CRM interactions via SmartCloud Connect sidebar
Who benefits from using RevenueGrid¶
- Any sales professionals who use mass emailing as a leads nurturing/sales channel
- Marketing specialists who send out customized ads and offers to specific target groups
- Post-sales customer communication and support specialists sending out product/service updates, offers, new product information, etc.
- Marketing and other researchers who spread branched step-by-step surveys and collect structured feedback for analysis
- Managers who require automatically collected reports and analytics on their teams’ campaigns outcomes, in order to increase campaign focusing and tasks distribution effectiveness
RevenueGrid system requirements¶
RevenueGrid is a highly cross-platform solution: the users can run it opened in a web browser on stationary devices and tablets
The essential requirements are:
- Internet connection
- an MS Exchange or Office 365 email account and a Salesforce account
- in addition, the platform requires SmartCloud Connect Outlook Add-In and Sycnc components (included in RevenueGrid package) to be installed for the users’ email accounts
RevenueGrid works with an existing MS Exchange/Office 365 mail account and a Salesforce account; one email account is connected with only one Salesforce account and vice versa. However, the platform ensures seamless collaboration among multiple RG users within one Salesforce org.
The platform requires no installation on your device: all required RG setup actions are performed via supported web browser.
The product is guaranteed to run smoothly in the latest versions of Google Chrome (on Windows, Linux, Mac, iPad, Android tablets), MS Edge, Mozilla Firefox. Compatibility with other browsers requires specific checking. RevenueGrid’s basic requirement for a web browser is support for certain web UI controls, which most modern-day browsers include.
Presently, RevenueGrid’s usability is not ensured for mobile phones.
RevenueGrid pricing & ordering information¶
Please refer to this page for complete information on the product’s pricing and ordering information.