Welcome to RevenueGrid Knowledge Based¶
The Knowledge Base is presently a work-in-progress beta, so some articles will be updated or added in the future.
This Knowledge Base is the source of comprehensive information on every aspect of RevenueGrid usage.
To get technical support on the product or report an issue, send an email to Invisible support team.
What is RevenueGrid¶
RevenueGrid is a cloud Sales Engagement Platform (SEP) that automates your business communication. It allows you to design and carry out sales, marketing, and research email sequencing campaigns in conjunction with data from your Salesforce account, efficiently combined with management of web calls, SMS texting, and other relevant communication channels.
After RevenueGrid is set up, it runs 24/7 on the server side regardless of whether RG user interface is opened. It retrieves relevant data (addresses and details for merge fields) from Salesforce and automatically dispatches emails scheduled to be sent according to your campaign Sequences in MS Exchange or Office 365.
The SEP platform we offer integrates the following components in a convenient all-in-one shell that runs in your browser:
- sales/marketing mass email communication and team collaboration functions
- user-driven automatic recording of inbound and outbound business communication in Salesforce. The platform is fully integrated with SmartCloud Connect (included in RevenueGrid package), which ensures instantaneous Salesforce CRM interactions via SmartCloud Connect sidebar
- easy to grasp campaign steps, schedules, email templates/signatures, and to-dos management
- automated Drip campaigns building and campaign analytics visualization; results export for reporting and effectiveness boosting
- a tool for registering email opens and link clicks by the prospects
Who benefits from using RevenueGrid¶
- Sales professionals who use automated mass emailing as a leads nurturing and sales channel
- Marketing specialists who send out personalized ads, offers, or periodic digests to specific target groups by email*
- Post-sales customer communication and support specialists sending out product/service updates, surveys, etc.
- Marketing and other researchers who spread branched step-by-step surveys and collect structured feedback for analysis
- Managers who require automatically collected reports and analytics on the outcomes of the campaigns carried out by their teams, in order to increase campaign focusing and tasks distribution effectiveness
* RG is not a replacement for a full-blown marketing automation platform, it is applicable for specific targeted automated emailing campaign scenarios
RevenueGrid system requirements¶
RevenueGrid is a highly cross-platform solution: the users can run it opened in a web browser on stationary devices and tablets
The essential requirements are:
- Internet connection
- an MS Exchange or Office 365 email account and a Salesforce account
- in addition, the platform requires SmartCloud Connect Outlook Add-In and Sycnc components (included in RevenueGrid package) to be installed for the users’ email accounts
RevenueGrid works with an existing MS Exchange/Office 365 mail account and a Salesforce account; one email account is connected with only one Salesforce account and vice versa. However, the platform ensures seamless collaboration among multiple RG users within one Salesforce org.
The platform requires no installation on your device: all required RG setup actions are performed via supported web browser.
The product is guaranteed to run smoothly in the latest versions of Google Chrome (on Windows, Linux, Mac, iPad, Android tablets), MS Edge, Mozilla Firefox. Compatibility with other browsers requires specific checking. RevenueGrid’s basic requirement for a web browser is support of certain web UI controls, which most modern-day browsers include.
Presently, RevenueGrid’s usability is not ensured for mobile devices.
RevenueGrid can work only with mailboxes on MS Exchange/Office 365 (with Exchange online) servers. Compatible MS Exchange versions: 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019.
RevenueGrid pricing & ordering information¶
Refer to this page for complete information on the product’s pricing and ordering information.
RevenueGrid & SmartCloud Connect interaction¶
Invisible.io SmartCloud Connect Salesforce integration tool is an integral component of the RevenueGrid platform, thus it is included in the package for every RevenueGrid user. A common Org-wide use case for the two products is as follows:
- set up SmartCloud Connect standalone licenses for all company employees who deal with the customers or other business contacts by email, e.g. Support department, Customer Success and Retention Managers, Partner Relationship Managers, and so on.
- set up RevenueGrid licenses (incl. SmartCloud Connect) for all company employees who make multiple outbound connections with prospects or other business contacts, e.g. Sales department, Marketing department, Lead Development Representatives, and so on.