Notifications tab of Engagement Planner¶
In this sub-tab you get:
Standalone emails - Sometimes you receive a standalone, regular email from one of your contacts who exists in your RevenueGrid People list. Those emails appear in Notifications tab and you may Reply to it or Dismiss it.
If you choose to Reply, then an editor will appear on the screen.
You may add/edit CC recipients if you wish to, choose a reply from an email template, create a sophisticated message using handy toolbar which has options like:
- Inserting links by using button on the bar. Remember that you are able to track if a recipient clicks on your links or not, very valuable insight.
- Pasting an inline image from clipboard or add it using button on the bar. You may include an image from your local computer or from the Web by pasting in a link.
- Adding an attachment to your message using button on the bar. These are file which you can attach: pdf, doc, docx, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx, csv, txt, rtf, ods, odt, html, zip, 7z, rar, mp3, mp4, wma, mpg, flv, avi, jpg, jpeg, png, gif, epub, fb2
- Autoreplies - Another type of an item in Notifications sub-tab is Autoreply. Say your recipient is on a vacation and has Automatic Reply to email turned on. When RevenueGrid receives such response, it places them here for you to process manually. Options you have here are, Reschedule with Pen icon if needed and/or simply Continue the sequence.
- Undeliverable - This happens when email address you have on file doesn’t receive incoming emails. That may happen due to typo when creating a contact in Salesforce or email you are trying to reach doesn’t exist anymore. A Lead/Contact gets marked as Bounced in RevenueGrid. You may finish a Sequence for him/her, then change email address and enroll the recipient into a sequence afresh. Click Dismiss to remove the notification from the Engagement Planner.