How to Manage Revenue Grid Email Templates¶
Revenue Grid message Templates are used for facilitating and automating creation of email Sequence steps. A template is a typical message used at a single step of an engagement/nurturing campaign.
Every RG user within an Org can contribute templates to a shared template pool, so others will be able to make use of them in their own Sequences.
In order to create or edit a Template:
1. Open the Templates tab
2. Click Add template
3. Fill in the template’s fields:
- Name: enter a unique name used to refer to the template
Sharing: set use permissions
Private to owner: if you want to keep the template for own use; Users with Admin rights will also be able to view it
- [the default selection] Other can only see it: created template will be viewable by other RG users in your Org. At that, they will be able to clone it for their own use
- Other can see and use it: created template will be viewable and editable by other RG users in your Org
- Subject: set the email template’s Subject line. You may also insert Salesforce and RevenueGird merge fields into it to make it match a specific prospect
- Template body: design your email template’s text using the standard text editing bar
- Add HTML tags. Full support of standard HTML tags, which you can use for creating rich HTML layouts
- Use Revenue Grid merge fields. It allows addressing different companies with the same RG template.
- Add an attachment to your template using button on the bar. Supported types: pdf, doc, docx, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx, csv, txt, rtf, ods, odt, html, zip, 7z, rar, mp3, mp4, wma, mpg, flv, avi, jpg, jpeg, png, gif, epub, fb2
- Paste an inline image from clipboard or add by using button on the bar. You may include an image from your local computer or from the Web by pasting in a link.
- Click Save template