Supported Email Clients for Exchange 2007¶
This RI use scenario is a beta feature, for which RevenueGrid.com cannot guarantee full stability.
Find the list of compatible email clients below. Note, it’s recommended to update your email client to the latest version for the best experience with Revenue Inbox.
No special Add-In integration is supported for MS Exchange 2007, Revenue Inbox can only interact with it only via RI Sync engine.
|Email Client||Supports Sync||Supports Sidebar Add-In|
|Microsoft Outlook 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 for Windows||Yes**||Yes+Pin*|
|Microsoft Outlook 2016, 2019 for Mac||Yes**||Yes**|
|Outlook app for iOS or Android||Yes**||Yes**|
Any other desktop or mobile client
that can be connected to Microsoft Exchange
and supports folders and/or categories, e.g. iOS Mail app
* What does ‘Yes+Pin’ mean? Sidebar Add-In could be ‘pinned’, so you do not need to reopen it each time browsing different emails or meetings in your email client.
** This is a beta feature possibility only compatible with the MSI (Desktop) RI implementation, and no full stability is guaranteed. You need to connect your POP/IMAP account with any Outlook.com/Office 365 account to use this functionality. Don’t worry - your email address won’t be changed to @outlook.com, you’ll still use your current POP/IMAP-driven email address. Here are the quick steps:
- Create Outook.com/Office 365 account or use any existing one you have access to.
- Connect your POP/IMAP account to this Outlook.com/Office 365 account using this instruction from Microsoft.
- Add Outlook.com/Office 365 account to email client where you want to use Add-In.
- Enable Add-In for Outlook.com/Office 365 account. ‘Installing Revenue Inbox Outlook Add-In’ section of this KB article has more info about this.
Since Revenue Inbox is a cloud solution, if used in Office.com/Outlook.com, it can run in a browser. Please check browser’s compatibility and update your browser to the latest version for the best experience with Revenue Inbox.
|Internet Explorer 11||Full|
|Safari (incl. the iOS version)||Full|
|Android Mobile browser||Full|
|Internet Explorer 10||Compatible|
|Internet Explorer 9 or lower||No|
If your email client is Microsoft Outlook for Windows, please make sure that you have the latest version of MS Edge installed in your system because it is used to render the Sidebar in MS Outlook.