❍ Working with Opportunity Products (Classic view)
Revenue Inbox includes support for opportunity products - specific products associated with a certain opportunity. An opportunity product includes information about the product quantity and sales price.
Using the Add-In/Extension, you can add products to your opportunities right from the opportunity’s record card. To add an opportunity product, do the following:
- Click the opportunity record card to view the opportunity details.
- Click the arrow button and then click Add Opportunity Product.
- In the Create Opportunity Product dialog box, perform the following actions:
- In the Pricebook, specify the name of the price book contains the product.
- In the Pricebook entry field, specify the name of the product in the price book.
In the Quantity field, enter the number of products that the customer wants.
- Click Create.
For your convenience, Revenue Inbox will automatically pre-fill the Pricebook field for each new product that you create for this opportunity.