How To Enable DocuSign Integration in Revenue Inbox¶
Revenue Inbox can effectively interact with DocuSign and several other popular online files storages.
To connect set up DocuSign document storage access for your Revenue Inbox for Salesforce account, do the following:
- Open Revenue Inbox Sidebar
- Click the Menu button and then select Sync settings
- The Sync Dashboard login page will open. Once you log in with your Salesforce credentials, navigate to the Sync settings > Integrations tab in the left pane
- After you click DocuSign’s icon in the Document storage list, you can view the details of the connected DocuSign account (if one is connected): username (email address), the actual configuration, the DocuSign URL, or you can set up DocuSign connection by clicking the button Connect
Then do the following:
1. Choose the environment of the DocuSign account you want to connect (Production or UAT)
2. Enter your DocuSign Login Name and Password and click Log In
All user credentials and data are guaranteed to be secured, under RevenueGrid Privacy and Security regulations
3. On the next screen, click Approve
4. Wait around a minute till the access is granted
Once you have set up DocuSign access, you will notice the following changes in your Revenue Inbox Sidebar. Reload your Add-In by double-clicking on Open Revenue Inbox for Salesforce icon in Microsoft Outlook ribbon.
- Click DocuSign in the Menu
- The pop-up window appears on the sidebar.
- Click the Settings button.
- Check that you can view details of a DocuSign account connected to CRM (on the Sync settings → Integrations page in the Dashboard (choose DocuSign section)). Here you can view the username (email address), actual configuration and URL to login for the actual user.
To update User credentials used to access DocuSign or refresh the Revenue Inbox for Salesforce access token click the Refresh button. Or click Disconnect button to disconnect an access.
Logging in with DocuSign SSO¶
Single Sign-On (SSO) Authorization is used when you access DocuSign from an identify provider configured by your account Administrator. In this case, the user is accessing a centralized authentication server that all other applications and systems use. The following are requirements for using the Single Sign-on as the authorization method. If these conditions are not met, then when the user selects Authorize, they will be prompted to log in to DocuSign as if Standard Authorization was selected.
- The account must be configured in DocuSign for SSO
- The account ID must be provided to the users as they setup their application
- The user’s default account must be setup for SSO
To log in with SSO:
- Open the Sidebar and click Log In
- Select Log in with SSO
- Enter your Account ID and click Log In. The Account ID is provided by your local DocuSign Admin.