How To Enable DocuSign Integration in Revenue Inbox¶
To connect your DocuSign account to Revenue Inbox for Salesforce do the following:
- Open Revenue Inbox Add-In.
- In case you see the following type of user interface, click the Menu button and then click Sync settings.
- In case you see the following type of user interface, click the Menu button and select Sync settings.
All next steps are the same for both types of user interface.
- The Dashboard login page will open. Once you log on with your Salesforce credentials, navigate to the integrations with document storage on the Sync settings → Integrations page.
- When choosing DocuSign button the User can view details of a DocuSign account connected to CRM. Here the User can view the username (email address), actual configuration, URL address to login for actual user and connect to DocuSign. To do it simply click the Connect button.
- Then follow next steps that shown on the screen below. Choose the environment for the DocuSign account you want to connect, or click Cancel to get back to the previous page.
- Complete Login Name and Password fields and click Log In.
- On the next screen click Approve.
- Please wait till the information is updated.
Once you signed in to DocuSign, you will notice the following changes in your Revenue Inbox for Salesforce Add-In. Reload your Add-In by double-click on Revenue Inbox for Salesforce icon in Microsoft Outlook ribbon. Check images below for different types of user interfaces.
- Click DocuSign.
- The pop-up window appears on the sidebar.
- Click the Settings button.
- Check that you can view details of a DocuSign account connected to CRM (on the Sync settings → Integrations page in the Dashboard (choose DocuSign section)). Here you can view the username (email address), actual configuration and URL to login for the actual user.
To update User credentials used to access DocuSign or refresh the Revenue Inbox for Salesforce access token click the Refresh button. Or click Disconnect button to disconnect an access.
Logging in with DocuSign SSO¶
Single Sign-On (SSO) Authorization is used when you access DocuSign from an identify provider configured by your account Administrator. In this case, the user is accessing a centralized authentication server that all other applications and systems use. The following are requirements for using the Single Sign-on as the authorization method. If these conditions are not met, then when the user selects Authorize, they will be prompted to log in to DocuSign as if Standard Authorization was selected.
- The account must be configured in DocuSign for SSO
- The account ID must be provided to the users as they setup their application
- The user’s default account must be setup for SSO
To log in with SSO:
- Open the Sidebar and click Log In
- Select Log in with SSO
- Enter your Account ID and click Log In. The Account ID is provided by your local DocuSign Admin.