We’re looking for an experienced Content Writer/Copywriter to ideate, create, and deliver content for various channels, like blogs, social, website, etc. The content will be different in form and purpose, from SEO-driven copy to long-form research reports to short copy for banners and ads.
You will be a part of the Content team within our Marketing department, and also cooperate with cross-functional partners across the organization in Sales, Partnerships, Product, Engineering, to educate readers and help them on their buyer’s journey.
- 3+ years of professional writing experience with exceptional writing skills across different content topics and formats;
- Prior experience ideating and delivering SEO-targeted web content highly desired;
- Prior experience producing content about software and technology highly desired;
- Understanding key principles of storytelling, outlining, structure, and experience creating different types of content;
- Keen level of focus, attention to detail, and organization;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written English);
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-pace, deadline-driven environment.
Will be a plus:
- Bachelor degree in English language, writing, advertising, marketing or related major;
- Native speaker or near-native English language skills;
- Experience with sales industry or sales tech.
Benefits & Perks:
- A career in a dynamically developing company globally recognized for its cutting-edge products;
- A friendly, informal, and knowledge-sharing environment with open-minded people around you;
- Dynamic opportunities for professional growth;
- Generous compensation with medical coverage;
- Unlimited vacation;
- Unlimited working from home;
- Partly or fully paid extra professional training and courses.
- Collaborate with peers across Content and Marketing teams to create compelling content for our audiences across multiple channels;
- Ideate and write content based on keyword research and SEO-driven strategy;
- Apply SEO best practices to your written content;
- Create compelling long-form content like PDFs, lead magnets, reports to generate leads and show our expertise;
- Repurpose content;
- Contribute to side projects as needed;
- Adjust writing tone, voice, and messaging in alignment with a set of guidelines for a given brand and content type.