- Passion to design and code stuff which makes people work smarter;
- A degree in Computer Science;
- Proficiency (3+ years) in backend development: .NET framework, C#, ASP.NET, WebAPI, IoC/DI, EF, MS SQL, Windows Azure platform, RESTful services;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Exchange (Including Exchange Web Services), Office 365/MS Graph REST API, WEB RTC APIs/Protocols, CRM/ERP products, Chrome extensions development, ML/NLP platforms/frameworks is highly desirable;
- Proven experience in designing, development and maintenance of scalable enterprise or consumer-facing web sites and services;
- Intermediate level of written and spoken English;
- Work in the team of professionals, with strong focus on innovation and ongoing improvements;
- Accountable and responsible.
Benefits & Perks
- Friendly, informal, and knowledge-sharing environment with smart people around you;
- Chance to join a team and a company globally recognized for its cutting edge products;
- Dynamic opportunity for professional growth;
- Unlimited vacation
- Medical insurance;
- Corporate activities including common travels, ski, events, team building;
- Partly or fully paid trainings (according to importance);
- Constant stream of fun challenges to solve — with the resources to solve them
- Full cycle of product/service development: starting from idea to analysis of incoming requirements, to designing solution architecture, implementation and maintenance/support.
- Primary focus is development of new features to the product and extending/maintaining existing components.