- Passion to design and code stuff which makes people work smarter;
- A degree in Computer Science;
- Proficiency (3+ years) in frontend development: Webpack, Typescript, React, Redux, HTML5, CSS3, ES6, TDD (JEST)
- Proven experience in designing, development, and maintenance of scalable enterprise or consumer-facing web sites;
- Intermediate level of written and spoken English;
- Work in a team of professionals, with a strong focus on innovation and ongoing improvements;
- Accountable and responsible.
Benefits & Perks
- A friendly, informal, and knowledge-sharing environment with open-minded people around you
- Chance to join a team of professionals in a company globally recognized for its cutting-edge products
- Dynamic opportunities for professional growth
- A worthy salary
- Unlimited paid vacation yearly
- Great medical insurance
- Corporate activities including corporate trips, skiing, parties, and other team-building events
- Partly or fully paid extra professional training and courses (when needed)
Office location: nearby Olimpiyska metro station.
- Full cycle of product/service development: starting from idea to analysis of incoming requirements to designing solution architecture, implementation, and maintenance/support.
- Primary focus is the development of new features to the product and extending/maintaining existing components.