- Proven ability to develop and run high performing sales activities to achieve defined personal and company goals.
- You will have a demonstrated track record of success in one or more of the following areas: sales, partner-led sales, and executive relationship building.
- Have a strong grasp of the solution and value-based selling, preferably from experience they garnered working in the enterprise business applications space.
- Superior oral/written communication and listening skills are also a must, given the diverse role types this individual must engage with on a daily basis.
- Strong teamwork skills are also required to successfully work in what is a highly matrixed environment.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree is a big plus.
- 3+ years of Sales experience in the Salesforce Ecosystem is a big plus.
- The French language is a must
Benefits & Perks
- You will be able to grow an already very successful multinational company with a great team and culture.
- You will be able to build out your own team, and in conjunction with the CEO, take advantage of opportunities in the Salesforce ecosystem.
- You will be part of a company without “politics”. We are only focused on customer success, hitting our growth targets, and taking care of our employees.
- For your dedication, hard work, and innovation you will be rewarded with a strong compensation package that includes a competitive base salary and commissions.
- Unlimited vacation yearly
- Medical insurance
- Corporate activities including corporate trips, skiing, parties, and other team-building events
- Partly or fully paid extra professional training and courses
- Generate new business opportunities while effectively managing internal support resources and working through entire sales cycle opportunities from initial contact, to close and up-sell/cross-sell.
- Successfully develop required Corporate relationships within an assigned territory or managed account list. Engage with corporate customer organizations.
- Be a Revenue Grid evangelist in the Salesforce Community/Ecosystem, and help us cultivate a company culture of success.
- Guide and support direct reports through participation and leadership in client and prospect meetings.
- Accurately report on all sales activities in Salesforce CRM.
- Initiate and actively lead demand generation activities.
- Exceed annual quota and quarterly revenue targets while maintaining an accurate and updated pipeline and forecasts.