Revenue Grid is a Salesforce-native customer engagement toolset that helps you lead your team to repeatable revenue. Covering the entire sales cycle from getting the first touch to closing and upselling, Revenue Grid allows you to analyze, execute and lead your growth strategy. We are a US-Ukrainian software development company headquartered in the US.
We are seeking a Head of Sales Operations to develop and implement sales strategies, manage sales processes, and ensure sales targets are achieved.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies to achieve sales targets.
- Analyzing sales data to identify trends and opportunities for improvement.
- Developing and managing sales reports and dashboards to track performance.
- Collaborating with other departments, such as marketing and finance, to ensure alignment and support for sales initiatives.
- Identifying and implementing sales tools and technologies to improve sales efficiency and effectiveness.
- Providing regular updates to senior management on sales performance and initiatives.
- Sales, BDR, and PAM Onboarding (LMS Management, new materials, onboarding process).
- Sales Playbook (managing and updating our Sales Playbook).
- Sales Tech Stack (managing licenses, renewals, and suggesting new tools).
- At least two years in a similar role as we are looking for a senior manager.
- Previous experience with onboarding and playbook.
- At least basic knowledge of Salesforce.
- Previous work with other sales tools.
Benefits & Perks:
- A friendly, informal, and knowledge-sharing environment with open-minded people around you.
- Chance to join a team of professionals in a company globally recognized for its cutting-edge products.
- Unlimited paid vacation yearly.
- Unlimited paid medical leave.
- Medical insurance after successfully passing the trial period.
- Office location: nearby Olimpiiska metro station.
- Ability to work remotely.