Revenue Grid is looking for an Operations Engineer to work on the next generation of its product line — solution for enterprise and consumer market operating as massively scalable service on Windows Azure.
- A degree in Computer Science;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Azure Services (App Service, Service Bus, VMSS, Cloud service, Key vault, MS SQL, Application Insights, Alerting, etc.);
- Passion for innovation and ongoing improvement of repeatable processes;
- Accountable and responsible;
- At least Intermediate level of written and spoken English;
- At least 1 year of working experience with Microsoft Azure.
Would be an advantage:
- Experience in containerization (Docker Windows & Linux containers) and orchestration (k8s, Service Fabric, etc.) solutions;
- Working experience with TeamCity;
- Practical experience of Microsoft Exchange and On-Premise infrastructure administration;
- Experience in using CI\CD automation tools (like VSTS\Azure DevOps, TeamCity, etc.);
- Experience in using scripting\automation (PowerShell \ DSC, ARM, TSQL, Analytics query);
- Practical experience of Microsoft Windows Server services (e.g. Active directory, IIS, PKI, File Server, etc.)
Benefits & Perks:
- A friendly, informal, and knowledge-sharing environment with open-minded people around you;
- Chance to join a team of professionals in a company globally recognized for its cutting-edge products;
- Dynamic opportunities for professional growth;
- A worthy salary;
- Unlimited paid vacation yearly;
- Unlimited days of WFH;
- Great medical insurance;
- Corporate activities including corporate trips, skiing, parties, and other team building events;
- Partly or fully paid extra professional training and courses (when needed);
- Snacks and drinks in the office;
- Office location: nearby Olimpiyska metro station;
Please note! We are providing assistance with moving for job seekers from other cities in Ukraine (payment for realtor consulting and 1 month of rent — not more than $ 1000 in total).
- You’ll become a member highly skilled team of professionals doing full cycle of product development: starting from idea to analysis of incoming requirements, to designing solution architecture, implementation and maintenance/support.
- Your primary focus will be maintaining our products and their infrastructure. You will be responsible for production environments deployment and monitoring.