Revenue Grid is looking for .NET Developer to work on the next generation of its product line — solution for enterprise and consumer market operating as massively scalable service on Windows Azure (see e.g.: revenuegrid.com/revenueinbox)
- Proficiency (3 + years) in backend development: .NET Framework / .Net Core, C#, ASP.NET, WebAPI, IoC/DI, EF, MS SQL, Windows Azure platform;
- Experience in Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration and Code Review practices;
- Accountable and responsible;
- At least Intermediate level of written and spoken English.
Benefits & Perks:
- A friendly, informal, and knowledge-sharing environment with open-minded people around you;
- Chance to join a team of professionals in a company globally recognized for its cutting-edge products;
- Dynamic opportunities for professional growth;
- A worthy salary;
- Unlimited vacation;
- Possibility of WFH;
- Great medical insurance;
- Corporate activities including corporate trips, skiing, parties, and other team-building events;
- Partly or fully paid extra professional training and courses (when needed)
Office location: nearby Olimpiyska metro station.
Please note! We are providing assistance with moving for job seekers from other cities in Ukraine (payment for realtor consulting and 1 month of rent — not more than $ 1000 in total).
- You’ll become a member of a small but highly skilled team of professionals doing a full cycle of product development: starting from idea to analysis of incoming requirements to designing solution architecture, implementation and maintenance/support.
- Your primary focus will be the development of new features for the product and extending/maintaining the existing platform.