As a Middle QA Engineer you will be involved in testing of several cloud solutions which are focusing on the integration of corporate mailboxes (MS Outlook and Gmail) with the variety of CRM systems.
- At least 2 years of experience in QC (preferably cloud/web products);
- Clear understanding of SDLC and STLC;
- Experience in creation/maintenance of test documentation (test plan, test cases, checklists etc);
- Understanding of client/server architecture and web server architecture;
- Knowledge of XML, XSD;
- Knowledge of HTTP specifications, understanding of REST/SOAP architectures;
- Experience in working with VMWare products;
- Experience in working with Git, Jira, Confluence, TeamCity;
- Experience in using fiddler for traffic analysis;
- Experience in working with console;
- Basic system administrator skills;
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English (at least upper-intermediate level);
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
Will be a plus:
- Experience testing large scale multi-tier web-based applications;
- Knowledge of different Windows versions specifics;
- Familiarity with Office products of different versions;
- Basic knowledge of SQL;
- Knowledge of EWS editor;
- Understanding specific of CRM business;
- Experience with production support is a plus.
Benefits & Perks:
- A friendly, informal, and knowledge-sharing environment with open-minded people around you;
- Chance to join a team of professionals in a company globally recognized for its cutting-edge products;
- Dynamic opportunities for professional growth;
- A worthy salary;
- Unlimited vacation;
- Possibility of WFH;
- Great medical insurance;
- Corporate activities including corporate trips, skiing, parties, and other team-building events;
- Partly or fully paid extra professional training and courses (when needed)
Office location: nearby Olimpiyska metro station.
Please note! We are providing assistance with moving for job seekers from other cities in Ukraine (payment for realtor consulting and 1 month of rent — not more than $ 1000 in total).
- Pro-active participation in the whole QC cycle which includes but not limited to the requirements review, providing feedback on requirements and suggestions on improvements, creation manual test cases, perform functional and non-functional tests, evaluation of test results.
- Use different test design techniques for manual test creation and optimization.
- Interact with developers during appropriate stages of projects, actively participate in the feature/product functional design process.
- Perform initial debugging procedures by reviewing configuration files, logs to determine breakdown source.
- Understand the target audience of the company products and their business needs.