- At least 3 years’ experience in IT / Information Security
- Familiar with agile SDLC and applicability of security compliance requirements
- Technical skills to design and implement Microsoft Azure Security services with hands-on experience on several of the items outlined below: Azure Security Center, Azure AD / O365 / SQL security, Configuring Identity and Access, Securing Data and Application, Azure Monitor, Log Analytics, AppInsight, Cloud App and Network Security, Application VPN Gateways, Azure Firewalls, Intune, Update Management, Azure Sentinel, etc.
- Network administration skills to test internal systems such as firewalls and IPS/IDS devices to ensure networks are safe
- Experience in SIEM platforms and knowledge of working with logging, monitoring
- Knowledge of risk and security frameworks, privacy standards, governances, and best practices (e.g. NIST, ISO, SOC2, GDPR, CIS, etc.).
- Encryption technologies, ethical hacking, and penetration testing experience is highly appreciated
- Project management and communication skills
- At least Intermediate level of written and spoken English
Will be a plus
- Microsoft Azure certification (Azure Security Engineer AZ-500)
- Experience implementing security standards for a SaaS company that has passed multiple security certifications.
- Common Knowledge of programming languages: C, C++, C#, Java, SQL, Python, etc. and Windows, UNIX and Linux operating systems
- Experience implementing cloud security standards (ISO 27017).
- Experience implementing privacy standards (GDPR, ISO 27001, Privacy Shield, SOC2).
- Any of the following certifications: CISA, CISSP, CISM, or CCSP.
Benefits & Perks
- A friendly, informal, and knowledge-sharing environment with open-minded people around you
- Chance to join a team of professionals in a company globally recognized for its cutting-edge products
- Dynamic opportunities for professional growth
- Unlimited vacation
- Great medical insurance
- Corporate activities including corporate trips, skiing, parties, and other team-building events
- Partly or fully paid extra professional training and courses (when needed)
- Snacks and drinks in the office
- Office location: nearby Olimpiyska metro station
Please note! We are providing assistance with moving for job seekers from other cities in Ukraine (payment for realtor consulting and 1 month of rent — not more than $ 1000 in total).
- Implementing, testing and operating advanced software security techniques in compliance with a technical reference architecture
- Identify weaknesses and potential threats to existing information security toolsets
- Perform continual testing, code-review, security assessments, and risk analyses on current systems to determine potential problems or security threats
- Conduct cloud security reviews and network security assessments
- Respond to Security Incident and Event Management alerts by investigating and analyzing potential cybersecurity incidents
- Supporting various toolsets including Vulnerability Scanners (e.g. Burp Suite scanner, Detectify, etc.), SIEM, DLP, WAF, Malware Protection, etc.
- Work as a security engineer in IT Security Operations (preparation and writing of documentation, policies, guides)
- Conducting security awareness training for employees
- Assignment to specific project activity to deliver new features or Security Tools
- Stay up-to-date on information technology trends and security standards